Monday, June 20, 2011

Zettai Karen Children Volume 01: Here We Go!

As promised. Here is my version of Zettai Karen Children! This is my translation from the really great Spanish fansub group ECA subs. I found it superior to Chihiro's, so I am sticking with it. I would also like to thank Damian who provided the RAWs and proofread my TL.

Info:
Video: x264, 848x480 @ CRF 18.
Audio: AAC 2.0 @ 160kbps.
Subs: My own.

Notes: Okama (お釜) is Japanese slang for "gay". Just wanted to let you all know...
Also, the quality of the DVD isn't that great. I tried my best to improve it...
Enjoy.

Torrent
Ep 1. DDL
Ep 2. DDL

8 comments:

Coreydbz said...

Nice, How many volumes are there?

Cloud said...

There's 14 volumes.

Coreydbz said...

I didnt realise that "Okama" was slang for gay, That has just doubled the LOL factor of this show for me. As for the video quality It can't be helped, I still think its pretty good for DVD and I'll be watching It on a 50" Plasma. It's just a shame there was no Blu-Ray release for this awesome show, though I would settle for a second season :D. Although I wont be watching this again till you have released the final episode, I just finished browsing through the first episode and the flow of the translation so far Is great (I can't really comment on the translation itself as I dont know much Japanese). Keep up the GREAT work, Its very much appreciated.

blazephantom said...

Do you need any help translating from the spanish subs?

Cloud said...

As of now, not really. I was born in Mexico and am fluent in Spanish. Thanks for asking!

Anonymous said...

Episode 1 DDL still Temporarily unavailable can't download since yesterday. Episode 2 is ok though.

Cloud said...

Weird. Both episodes are up for me on DDL.

Anonymous said...

Episode 1 is ok now, downloading it right away. Must have been a problem in Megaupload. Anyways thank you for the subs, looking forward to watching the series again. Keep up the good work sir.

Post a Comment