Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Cloud Is Back! New Changes.

Hey everyone who has been following me.I'm still alive, lol, had a good vacation and hope everyone who follows me also had a good time. First of all, I would like to say that there will be some changes to the blog and the way things will be done from now on.

Just a few days ago, I found out that I have some health problems but thank god it is nothing serious. Just have to take really good care of myself over the next months. I still have to study for college entrance exams also. And to make things more interesting, I will leave in four months to a different country, so I have to do all the preparations to make sure everything goes fine for when I live over there. Even so, I will have some free time every couple of days to sub stuff. I will keep doing Zettai Karen Children, but just a bit slower. Will start to work on them sometime tomorrow. Drcb will still do Kimi ni Todoke Season 2 in the future, and I hope we could do more projects in the future (If possible). But I guess I'm a bit busier now, but still, I will sub for the lolis.

~Cloud~

0 comments:

Post a Comment