Sunday, May 15, 2011

プレセント And The Status Update


Yeah, so this week will be very interesting. It's basically my last week of school, and I got to prepare for my high school graduation! :D I might sub at night if I have the time to do so or if I am not busy. So I guess no specific release times are set unless I say so. Summer is coming up soon so I will have more time to spare.

Summer Priority List: (From here on)
1. Kimi ni Todoke (Finishing this first).
2 Hayate no Gotoku! (Once I eventually get the hang of subbing this faster, as it is a total pain to time everything and add signs from scratch, I will release this faster).
3. See Below.
4. Requested Series.

And here is the main announcement! I am doing the following show:


That's right! The DVD rip of Zettai Karen Children, I am surprised that no one did this one or Hayate. They both have more stuff to offer in the DVD versions. If you want to know some differences about how more ecchi the DVD is, go here and look at the differences. NSFW?

In other news, I will get to the requests soon and update them and the downloads section after I have some free time during the week.

Hope you all have a good week!

3 comments:

Zalis said...

IIRC people said that the HDTV broadcasts of both Hayate and ZKC were better than the DVDs in terms of overall quality. So that's probably why they've never been done before.

And if possible, you might want to find somebody to do TLC and editing for ZKC -- it was an early Chihiro release, and the subs weren't that good.

Cloud said...

Yeah, I will take care of that as I have seen the editing for it. On the other hand, I found the DVD ISOs for ZKC, and of course HDTV broadcasts will have better picture quality in most aspects, it's just that they were censored.

Pyrotek85 said...

That's awesome about ZKC. I had been waiting forever for Chihiro to even finish their HDTV batch, much less for them or anyone else to do DVD.

Post a Comment