Sunday, May 1, 2011

Because Quality Is Always Better...


Okay I prefer quality always. And I feel like my current releases should be polished a bit more so this is what I am doing:
  • Kobato is fine, nothing needs to be changed. This will get the fastest releases.
  • Hayate - I want to add chapters to the episodes, I will put a v2 for the first two episodes when I release a batch (unless you want them early).
  • Kimi ni todoke - Fixing AR, chapters, and subs. Episode 1 might be released tonight?
  • I might want to sub the openings and endings of Hayate and Kimi a shot. The subs for the TV releases are hardsubbed so that will be a problem. Hoping that spanish subs are softsubbed as I can easily time, and translate them. You will find out tonight or tomorrow whether I will do subs or not...

Also, dead week is coming up. I dub this "the month of hell" in school. So bear with me, slower releases...
I am going to hate it...

10 comments:

drcb said...

Are the subs for Hayate and Kimi hardsubbed for the karaoke i9n the TV Releases? I didn't know that. How about the ones from other groups?

I don't know what other group subbed hayate but I do know other two goups besides Eclipse subbed Kimi ni. Maybe their releases have softsubbed Karaoke.

Let me look for those episodes on either the net or my harddrive, I kind of remember downloading them before but I'm not sure. I'll get back to you shortly.

drcb said...

I found one of the other groups that subbed Kimi ni. It's ANBU Fansubs. Here's the link:

http://anbudom.net/category/releases/kimi-ni-todoke/

Hopefully their releases have softsubbed karaoke. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed.

drcb said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
drcb said...

I just found one more group that subbed Kimi ni. This group is called FreeMoneySubs. Here's the link:

http://freemoneysubs.wordpress.com/category/kimi-ni-todoke/

Hopefully these episodes do contain soft subbed Karaoke.

drcb said...

Before I forget, this link has a Hayate torrent that contains softsubs in separate rar files.

http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=torrentinfo&tid=122644&showfiles=1

I don't know if the files contain karaoke in them but you might want to check them out.

I presume the subs are in Chinese but maybe it will at least help a bit.

drcb said...

Oh, I just noticed you've already have done the karaoke for Hayate. I'm glad.

I will be checking out your site often for your releases and will be sending you the links for Kimi ni Todoke after I upload them.

drcb said...

Season 2 that is.

Cloud said...

The Hayate torrent with the Chinese is where I got the DVD rips :D

Both groups hardsubbed both shows for karaoke, I had to manually add the translations and time them. I looked at FreeMoneySubs and got the script from their karaoke. But I'm sticking with Eclipse.

Thanks for all your help!

drcb said...

Well, the DVD rips that I got of Kimi ni season 2 also contain separate Chinese subs inside rar files within the torrents, no karaoke apparently.

If you want those scripts I will also upload them for you.

Cloud said...

Yeah sure! That will be fine. The Chinese subs really helped me time the Hayate OP and ED. Although I don't know any Chinese,the timing in them is what I look for.

Post a Comment